We advise you to read every section of this Notice carefully to inform yourself about how we use or otherwise process your personal data.
In this Notice you can find out how we collect, use, store or otherwise process your personal data, so read it carefully.
This website is owned by:
Data We Process
We are processing (or may process) various categories of your data, which are grouped into two main types:
- Data about your activities with our partnered sites
- Your electronic identification data
We may process information about your interactions with other websites, for instance,whether you visited and/or registered on any of the websites of our partners. If applicable, we will also look into the scope of your gaming activities on these websites. It is important to note that we are processing this information on an aggregated level and it cannot be traced back to you.
By use of the information that web browsers, mobile devices and servers typically make available, we may process your electronic identification data. This can refer to the processing of your IP address, browser type and version on your device, the date and time of access to our website, device type (via unique device identifier), approximate location from which you access the website and information about your network provider.
Why We Process Your Data and How
When you visit our website, we are processing (or may process) some of your personal data that we gather through cookies or similar technologies. We may gather data for purposes stated below and in accordance to our various legitimate interests explained in this Privacy Notice.
We use the information about your IP address mostly for analytical reasons, such as to calculate how many visitors from specific countries /regions visit our website. To present the relevant content to you, we also need to determine an approximate location of your device (e.g. this is how we provide you with content in the language you use).
The information about the operating system and browser can also be processed. This is necessary to help with solving technical problems should they appear, ensuring a regular provision of our services to you.
For statistical purposes, we may process data about your activities taken on our partnered websites, which is important for the legitimate purpose of calculating our revenue. This sort of information about you is grouped with other similar data to helps us create statistics about the use of our service.
Data Subject and Data Controller
We collect your personal data and as defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you are considered to be a data subject. Under the relevant EU Data Protection Law (GDPR), having a role of data subject grants you certain rights that you are entitled to exercise.
According to the GDPR, a data controller is the entity that determines the purposes, conditions and means of the processing of personal data. Taking into account that we do all of the previously mentioned, we are data controllers over personal data collected on this website. Being a data controller gives us the opportunity to process your personal data, but also imposes an obligation to secure and protect your data in accordance with the relevant European standards.
Your Rights Relating to Data Protection
Since we are a company based in the EU, all processing your personal data is regulated by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Under the GDPR you are entitled to:
- The right to object to processing. You have the right, under limited circumstances, to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right of access. You have the right to request for access to any of the information relating to you.
- The right to rectification. Whenever appropriate, you can request for an update of your personal data that we control.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have about you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right, under limited circumstances, to request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data.
- The right to withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on it to process your personal information, without giving any reason to us.
- The right to be forgotten. You have the right to request that we erase your personal data that we hold.
If you think that your rights are in violation you can lodge a complaint. In Denmark, which is where we are registered, please direct your complaints to the Danish Data Protection Agency at Datatilsynet, Borgergade 28, 5, DK-1300 Copenhagen K. If you feel that your personal data rights have been breached or in the event you have any questions or doubts regarding the processing of your personal data on this website, or if you want to send us a request concerning your rights you can contact us on
Processing your personal data is in our legitimate interest in order to continue with improving our products and services, keep the website secure and protected, widen the scope of communication with you , analyse the effect of advertising , diminish the possibility of having difficulties with our services and offer you an even better experience . Your consent to us sending newsletters and/or notifications is an essential requirement.
How Do We Protect Your Data?
Data is collected exclusively in regard of necessary requirements that are explained in this Notice as we only process data that we really need.We are committed to keeping your data up to date. We are also dedicated to storing it securely.The processing will not take longer than necessary for the purpose of it.
We protect your personal data against theft, alteration,unlawful access,partial or complete loss and any other kind of unlawful use.Access to your personal data is only available to trained and authorized personnel, whose knowledge and skills are necessary to fulfill their obligations arising out of, or in connection with the performance of their job.Restrictions to access are based on business needs and security requirements.As a continuation of these efforts, we apply different levels of access control to your data.
Third Party Recipients that We May Share Your Data With
If necessary, we will share your personal data with third parties. In regard of performing mutually agreed-upon tasks, they can process the required personal data. Please note that the right to establish the means and purpose of data processing, including selection of data is exclusively ours. The third parties are categorized as follows: entities that help us to regularly provide and further develop our services (e.g. analytics, maintenance, marketing, development, functionality improvement).
We can share your data with:
- Members of the Better Collective Group, which includes Better Collective A/S and its’ subsidiaries,
- Law enforcement and public authorities where we are permitted or required to do so by law
Transferring Your Data Outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
Your personal data can be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) as an essential condition for developing or providing our services. When this is required, we will make every effort to make sure that all appropriate measures are taken to provide protection of your data in compliance with the data protection laws that apply.
Below is an overview of recipients (countries outside of the EEA) that we may transfer your data to:
- A recipient in a country that, according to the European Commission, does not have an adequate level of data protection. When this is the case, we will conclude Data Protection Agreements that will include Standard Contractual Clauses issued by the European Commission. These Agreements would obligate the data recipient to provide an adequate level of protection and implement appropriate safeguards, as defined by the applicable European Data Protection laws.
- A recipient in a country that, according to the European Commission, does not provide an adequate level of data protection. Countries with adequate data protection levels are listed here.
- A recipient based in the US, whereby we aim to transfer your data in the way set out by the Privacy Shield mechanism. You can read more about this Framework here.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Modifications of this Privacy Notice may occur when required.
Minor modifications will have no impact on your rights and obligations regarding the processing of personal data. By continuing to use our website after we publish the updated Privacy Notice with only minor modifications, you accept to be bound by the updated rules.
Alternatively, if we make essential modifications to this Privacy Notice, we will send you notice through our services, or by other means, in order to give you the opportunity to review the changes before they are applied. These changes may affect your rights and obligations regarding the processing of your personal data.
This Privacy Notice is effective from 25th May 2018.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: