Betting Bonus Code
Betting bonus code offers on our page will allow you to enjoy your betting experience! Many of the brands in our review offer a promotional betting bonus code. It gives new users a bonus when they register at their site.
Online betting bonus code details
Check the online betting bonus code details in the table below:
See T&Cs below
|18+, Terms apply|
|18+, Terms apply|
|18+, Terms apply|
What is a betting bonus code?
Here’s a breakdown of all the relevant details on a betting bonus code:
- A bonus is a promotional incentive which a brand gives to online sports bettors;
- Bonuses may need a betting bonus code to activate;
- A betting bonus code is a short word which users must type into a bonus code field to activate a promotion;
- When a user uses a betting bonus code, they should use it in a bonus code field, the brand will activate the bonus;
- The brand will do it when the user fulfills the bonus terms and conditions.
A simple example of a bonus is a 100 percent bonus on your first deposit. The brand will double the amount of money a user deposits with a bonus. This is a match bonus. So, if you deposit 120 Rand, you will receive another 120 Rand as a bonus. There is a maximum and minimum amount of bonus which a user can receive. Get informed on betting bonus code and enjoy betting on sports online!
Online sports betting bonus requirements
Sports betting brands will ask users to fulfill which certain objectives. The requirements vary from site to site. These are the requirements which users will come across:
- New users should create a betting account before they activate a bonus;
- They need to fill out the registration form;
- It is available at the homepage of the sportsbook;
- During the registration process, users should enter a bonus code;
- This step is key to activating a welcome bonus;
- The welcome bonus will have a minimum deposit limit;
- The users will have to fulfill this limit to activate the bonus;
- If a user deposits less than the minimum on their first deposit, they will end up forfeiting the bonus;
- Wagering or turnover requirements are in place for deposit bonuses in South Africa;
- The brand sets a particular amount of money.
- Users need to wager it before they can withdraw the bonus;
- Users will not be able to make withdrawals from their bonus;
- They cannot do it until they meet the wagering requirement;
- A wagering requirement will set many times a user must turnover their money;
- For example, a turnover requirement of X5 on a deposit of 100 Rand will need a user to make wagers worth (100+100) X 5 = 1000;
- They need to do it before they may make a withdrawal of their bonus;
- Read through the wagering requirements when making your first deposit;
- Not all bets will help towards the wagering requirement;
- Some sites will have a certain odds around 1.80 or 4/5, as a threshold for bets going towards the requirement;
- A time limit will be in place for users to complete the turnover requirement by;
- If the user does not complete the wagering requirement, the brand will forfeit the bonus money;
- In some rare cases, you’ll need to ask for the bonus via e-mail or live chat;
- To do this, e-mail the customer support team or talk to them via live chat;
Step-by-step guide to claiming betting bonus code
- Visit the sportsbook you would like to claim a bonus from on your PC or mobile browser. To download mobile apps, visit iTunes or Google Play.
- In this case, we will use SportingBet South Africa as an example.
- Click on the ‘OPEN AN ACCOUNT’ button found at the top of the page;
- A registration form will pop-up on your page;
- You should fill out certain personal details;
- Create a unique username and password combination;
- The registration form may also have a field to enter the sports bonus code;
- In this case, the field is ‘promotional code’;
- In some cases, the field will be ‘Bonus Code’;
- You should also tick box before you enter the bonus code;
- Make sure you type in the bonus code into the field;
- To complete your registration, tick the Terms and Conditions box;
- Click on the ‘OPEN ACCOUNT’ button;
- After completing the registration form, you need to confirm your e-mail;
- Go to the inbox of the e-mail address;
- Click on the validation link in the e-mail;
- Deposit bonuses will require you to make a deposit using a payment method of your choice;
- After you have made your deposit, the brand will credit the bonus to your account;
- This may take up to 24 hours, in some cases.
Types of welcome bonuses with betting bonus code
There are many different types of welcome bonuses which users may come across. The following are the common welcome bonuses in South Africa:
- Deposit bonus gives new users bonus based on their first deposit onto the site;
- Before a bettor may partake in a deposit bonus, they must have a betting account at the sportsbook;
- A user need to enter the betting promo code to activate the bonus;
- New users may then make a first deposit;
- The brand will credit the bonus to the user’s account.
The brand gives the bonus as a percentage of the amount that they deposit on users first deposit. For example, the brand will offer 100% bonus on up to 1000 Rand. This means, if 1,000 Rand is the user’s first deposit, they will receive 1000 Rand in bonus. The percentage and maximum deposit will vary from sportsbook to sportsbook.
No Deposit Bonus:
- With no deposit bonuses, the users don’t need to make any deposit onto the site;
- The brand will credit any bonus or welcome bets to your account upon registration;
- No deposit bonus codes will still require a sports online betting promo code to activate.
First Bet Bonus:
- First bet bonuses need users to create a betting account and make a deposit;
- They also need to place a qualifying bet;
- The brand will supply the bonus as a percentage or match of your first bet;
- The bet will have minimum online betting odds;
- Your first bet must be equal or greater to these odds in order for your first bet to qualify for the welcome bonus;
- You may also get the first bet bonus as an insurance bet;
- The brand will insure your first bet;
- Even if it loses, the brand will credit back to your account the amount lost;
- First bet bonuses also require bonus codes at registration for activation.
Sportingbet South Africa
The brand has been running since 1997. It is one of the premier sportsbooks in South Africa. Sportingbet operates in over 25 countries worldwide, even though the site is from South Africa. The site offers users a great selection of online betting markets. They also offer a range of seasonal promotions, giving users the chance to win extra bonus.
Register at Sportingbet South Africa and enjoy the bonus of a 100% up to R2,000*. For more information on Sportingbet betting on sports online, click on the link below.
*The Bonus will only be credited to players who are registering for the first time at sportingbet.co.za. Get an extra 100% up to 2,000 ZAR on your deposit as a bonus. The Bonus will be based on your first deposit after the account creation; this deposit has to be made with in the next 30 days after the account creation. Minimum Deposit: 10.0 ZAR You must use the bonus code when making your next deposit. Valid payment Methods: ALL. Applicable payment methods can be limited and not available on some currencies and countries. Bonus type: Withdrawal restricted. Bonus funds are available to play with, but cannot be withdrawn until the requirements are met. Your bonus amount will be displayed as Restricted Amount and will be visible in the bonus section of your sportingbet.co.za account and within the sportingbet.co.za Sports product until the requirements of your bonus have been met. The requirements of your bonus can only be met when playing on Sports. The bonus amount can only be played in these categories until the requirements are met. Time to un-restrict bonus: 31 days. Amount lost if bonus not unrestricted in time: bonus amount. You can keep track of your bonuses in the bonus section of your account. Offer can be claimed until: 12/06/2022 05:59 AM CET. Unrestricted after wagering 3 times the bonus amount on Sports.
Check Sportingbet offers and its betting bonus code in the table below.
See T&Cs above
Nairabet South Africa
Nairabet is a popular bookmaker in Nigeria, and is about to enter the South African market. The site offers a variety of sports and leagues to bet on as well as a great mobile platform. Although there is no welcome offer at Nairabet, they have great betting sections on the site, so be sure to check them!
Sports betting bonus code 2021: Conclusion
Any betting promo code can be great if the user activates it. Make sure to read through the terms and conditions of a welcome bonus before making a deposit. You should do this to ensure you don’t miss the activation point.
Register at any of the sportsbooks listed above to enjoy a welcome bonus. It will help you start of sports betting with extra bonuses! Sportingbet and Nairabet are all great online bookmakers. They offer with many unique features and betting markets.